- Musculoskeletal and nervous system assessments
- Manual therapy
- Clinical exercise programs
- Movement, postural, positioning advice & ergonomic assessments
- Therapeutic techniques like dry needling and trigger point therapy
- Advice about your lifestyle, stress management, diet or other factors that might influence your pain, injury or movement.
When might I see an Osteopath;
People attend an Osteopath when they experience long term (persistent) and short term (acute) problems, like the examples below:
- Back/leg/hip/knee or foot pain
- Neck/Shoulder or elbow pain
- Postural issues
- Weight bearing issues
- Tendon Problems
- Muscular sprains and strains
- Work place injuries
Osteopathy & Pregnancy
Osteopathy treatment can be helpful throughout your pregnancy to help alleviate back pain and other pregnancy-related musculoskeletal pains. We can help educate you on the changes that will occur throughout your pregnancy and offer guidance for types of exercise and stretches that are safe during pregnancy.
Osteopathy & Sport
Osteopathic treatment can help alleviate some of the tension and strain placed on the body whilst participating in competitive sport.
We use state of the art exercise prescription software
to create individualised programs enabling us to track your progress and symptoms to get you back to performing at your best.