Without Health Limits Pty Ltd
- Without Health Limits Pty Ltd (“we, us, our”) understands and recognises the importance of our users and clients (“you, your”) privacy and how this information is to be collected and used.
- The Site may contain external links to other websites and we are not responsible for the collection of information on these websites, the content or the privacy policies of these websites.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We may collect and hold your personal information, which is reasonably necessary for us to provide our services to you. These include but are not limited to the following:
- Contact details, such as, name, address, telephone number and email address;
- Personal details, such as gender and date of birth;
- Emergency contact details;
- Medical details and health information, such as medical history, family medical history, medications and lifestyle;
- Billing information, such as, Medicare, private health insurance, credit card and other financial details; and
- Any other personal information, which may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may collect your personal information when you:
- Complete one of our forms, such as our client Intake Form or otherwise provide information at our request;
- Input your personal information on the Site;
- Contact us via any medium of communication;
- Make an enquiry or provide feedback on our Site;
- Book an appointment with us;
- Attend an appointment with us or otherwise engage our services;
- Subscribe to or request our newsletters or any other marketing materials; and
- Access our Site through any external third-party application, such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide our services and to provide you with the highest standard of treatment, diagnosis and medical assessment;
- Communicate with you effectively;
- Improve and manage our service relationships with you and our practice management;
- To identify ways to personalise, improve and enhance our services;
- Administrative purposes in running our practice;
- Billing purposes, including compliance with Medicare and private health insurance requirements;
- For appointment reminders and monthly newsletters;
- Disclosure to others involved in your healthcare including referring doctors, specialists or other practitioners;
- Marketing and advertising; and
- Compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations or otherwise required by law.
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will use your personal information as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, unless we have your permission or are required by law to otherwise handle your information. We may disclose your personal information for the above purposes to the following people and entities:
- Third-party service providers to perform activities in connection with the purposes described above;
- Health professionals engaged in your treatment;
- Private health insurance bodies;
- Debt collection agencies and legal professionals to collect and commence proceedings for payment of outstanding fees or money you owe to us; and
- Government, regulatory authorities and other parties if required by law.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We endeavour to protect the privacy of your personal information but we cannot guarantee complete security of the information we hold. Unauthorised entry of use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
- If we discover that there has been unauthorised access to your personal information or otherwise that there has been a security breach in connection with your personal information, we will endeavour to notify you of the breach within twenty-eight (28) days of us becoming aware of the breach and we will endeavour to remedy any part of the breach, if possible.
- We use a number of procedures and processes to ensure, where possible, the security and integrity of your personal information including:
- Restricting access;
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised access;
- Securely destroying personal information no longer needed for our record retention purposes; and
- We don’t keep details of your credit card, including the security code (or CCV number) other than what is necessary to complete your transaction.
- We employ other parties to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide the services to you. Unless we inform you otherwise, our third-party contractors do not have any right to use your personal information for any purpose beyond what is required to assist us in performing such tasks.
COOKIES, WEB BEACONS AND ANALYTICS
- The type of information collected includes:
- The type of browser and operating system you are using;
- Your server’s IP address, the address of the referring site and the website you leave our site to visit;
- The date and time of your visit; and
- Information about your visit such as products or services viewed or searched for.
- This cookie information may be provided to third-party websites to allow such websites to show you advertisements for similar services that are available from us or from third-parties.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You may request access to your personal information held by us by emailing us at email@example.com.
- If you believe that any of your personal information held by us is incorrect, you may contact us to request a correction. If we are satisfied that a correction is required, we will take reasonable steps to correct the personal information within 28 days of receipt of your contact.
- You must provide us with evidence to confirm your identity before we will provide access to or correct your personal information. Evidence may include a copy of your driver’s licence or passport.
- We may charge you any reasonable costs of providing you with access or correcting your personal information.
COMPLAINTS AND ENQUIRIES
- If you have any questions, complaints or are concerned that we have not acted in accordance with the Privacy Act or that your Privacy has been interfered with, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not satisfied with our response to your query or complaint, you may notify the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) on 1300 363 992.
Last Updated: 16/10/19