Naturopathy is holistic system of natural medicine which has roots that date back to the nature cure movement in Europe in the 17th century. Naturopathy seeks to treat the person as a whole addressing the cause of dis-ease rather than symptomatic treatment. Through thorough case history examination of medical, current health and wellbeing status our naturopaths are able to compile specific individual treatment plans using a bio-resonance machine, nutrition, herbal medicine, lifestyle changes, energy healing, iridology, homeopathy, massage and dietary supplements to bring the body back to a balanced state of health and vitality.
Through naturopathy we can help you better understand your body and empower you to heal yourself.
To book an appointment click here.
Naturopathy can assist with the following:
- Pregnancy support
- Fertility and Conception
- Women’s Health Issues
- menstrual and menopausal problems;
- Hormone Imbalances
- Natural Weightloss
- Candida and Parasites
- managing allergies, including food allergies;
- arthritic conditions;
- chronic fatigue syndrome;
- constipation and sluggish digestion
- depression and anxiety
- digestive complaints such as irritable bowel syndrome and ulcers;
- hypertension (high blood pressure);